- After each trip, clean up the internal and external tents, tent poles, and floor nails. The main cleaning objects are snow, rain, dust, mud, grass, and small insects.
- Do not use washing machines to clean the tent. You can wash with water or hand rub. Use non-alkaline cleaning agents. After cleaning, place it in a ventilated place and dry it in the shade, fold it into a storage bag and store it in a dry, cool place. The tent should be irregular. Folding, because after using the tent many times, the folds are too regular and neat, which will harden the creases and cracks.
- When using the tent, be careful not to wear shoes to enter the tent, because the dirt and stones attached to the sole of the shoe are extremely easy to tear the inner tent and lose its waterproof meaning from the surface.
- Avoid cooking in the tent. Smoking, high temperature and open flames are very harmful to the tent. If the outside weather is bad, it is necessary to cook in the tent, you need to put aluminum film or other heat insulation under the stove head, and close all the doors and windows of the tent. turn on.
- Try to avoid using unprotected open flames such as candles as lighting props for lighting in the night tent, and try to use headlights, flashlights and tent special steam lights.
- Before going to bed, please place professional equipment such as rock climbing equipment and ropes in the corner of the tent or in the entrance hall before the tents, so as to prevent the tent from being damaged by pedaling and touching these sharp objects when you are asleep at night. If there is any damage, you should immediately Repaired properly.
First, non-professional labor rubber shoes should not come into contact with military tents with acid, alkali, salt and other chemicals to prevent the tent from being corroded and deformed.
Second, after cleaning the tent, place it in a ventilated and cool place to dry naturally. Do not put it in the sun or bake in a high temperature place to prevent the military tent from degumming or degumming and accelerating aging.
Third, for the colorful tent canvas, do not come in contact with items that are difficult to clean, such as carbon ink. After cleaning the military tent canvas of this color, apply toothpaste or white chalk powder. Pay attention to uniformity, and then let it dry to prevent discoloration. Or find two pieces of clean white paper and cover it on the military tent, dry it and tear it off; it can also prevent discoloration.
Fourth, when cleaning the tent, the force should be gentle and even. Do not brush with force to avoid short lines, or brush off the pattern of the shoe body and the military tent decoration.
If you are going camping with a large family, you can choose to buy multiple tents, or you can buy a large family tent. Like the following:Goat Tunnel 8-10 People Waterproof Portable Travel Camping Hiking Tent For Big Family 4 Seasons