The most romantic thing is to spend a beautiful night on the beach with your favorite person, or have a barbecue with your friends, listen to the waves, chat all night, etc. In order to be able to spend the night safely by the sea, what we need to prepare before departure. The following is the recommendation of me, I hope it can also help you.
- Sturdy tent. Tents are divided into high mountain tents and low mountain tents. There are also four seasons tents. Ask the store when you buy. In fact, if you are on the beach, it is mainly for sun protection and wind protection, so you need to choose the tent with good quality. If you feel that bringing a tent is too much trouble, you can also rent a tent by the sea.
- backpack. In addition to placing all kinds of sundries, you can also hold down the tent so that it is not easily blown away by the wind. Of course, if you have valuables, it is recommended to rent a safe.
- Additional clothes. Of course, it will be a pity if you don’t swim in the sea. So bring your swimsuit, swimming trunks and additional clothes. It will be cold at night, so you’d better bring some thicker clothes.
- camera. Romantic things need to be recorded, so bring your camera . The best time to take pictures is in the evening.
- Illuminator or flashlight. if you feel that the lighting is a bit big, you can bring a small lamp or a flashlight. It is not recommended to use a mobile phone as a flashlight, because it is easy to burn the flash when it is turned on for a long time.
- Sunscreen and skin care products. In fact, as a man, this thing is optional, but for girls who love beauty, it is indispensable. Because the sea breeze and sun are very poisonous during the day, and it is very cold at night.
- Barbecue food. Barbecuing and chatting on the beach is a happy thing. We can rent a barbecue place by the beach and bring our own materials, which is safe and clean, and not too expensive. If conditions permit, just start a fire and have a barbecue and bring all the tools. In addition, you can also bring snacks such as chewing gum. Don’t eat all the food overnight, save some for the next morning.
- Commonly used drugs. When you are away from home, accidents can happen at any time. It is a good idea to bring emergency medicines. It may not be used, but you will feel safe with it . Of course, you don’t need to carry too many unnecessary medicines. It is more important to protect outdoors than to wait for medicines.
Hope you have a good time with your trip.